9/15/11 - Coldwell Banker Real Estate recently launched the First-Time Home Buyers Resource Center on coldwellbanker.com. Coldwell Banker is the first national real estate brand with a dedicated section designed for the growing population of first-time home buyers.
The First-Time Home Buyers Resource Center includes special features, videos, articles and tools to answer questions about the real estate process. This new section is being updated regularly with timely content and includes informative features from coldwellbanker.com such as:
• Video tips and advice about selecting a home, moving, renovating and decorating
• A catalog of videos addressing the definitions of frequent terms used during the process
• Articles on topics such as home inspections, selecting a real estate agent and understanding closing costs and moving expenses
• Mortgage calculator & Apps for the iPhone, Android and iPad for searching on the go.
• Lifestyle Search: From public transportation to wide open spaces, restaurants to trendy neighborhoods, those who are focused onlocation, location, location can rate which lifestyle characteristics areimportant to them.
• Affordability Radar: For the budget conscious, this tool enables users to identify upfront if a home on coldwellbanker.com fits within their budget based on their household income, monthly debts, availablefunds and loan terms.
• BlueScape®: Built for dreamers and designed for home buyers, BlueScape allows consumers to experience the home searching process in an entirely non-traditional way, by rating abstract images with thumbs up or thumbs down. The BlueScape technology serves up listings that match each individual’s inherent preferences.
• Coldwell Banker On Location®: Spotlighting video as the future of real estate, Coldwell Banker’s branded YouTube channel provides thousands of videos, including community videos, virtual tours and agent videos.
• Home Listing Report: The Coldwell Banker Home Listing Report allows site visitors to compare the average home price listing for a fourbedroom, two-bathroom home in more than 2,300 markets so they can see how each area stacks up in affordability.
• Mobile Apps and Mobile Sites: Users can download the mobile app that fits their needs to search for a home anywhere, anytime from their iPhone, Android, iPad or other handheld device.
• Luxury Properties: Those in search of the most extraordinary properties in the world can begin here.
• International Property Search: Global home buyers can find a property overseas by searching coldwellbanker.com listings in 50 countries.
• Vacation and Second Homes: Home buyers who want to hit the slopes, lounge on the beach or chill in a villa can identify the perfect home away from home.
• New Homes: If finding a new construction home is a priority, buyers can narrow down their search to new homes.